Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mortgage Insurance vs Life Insurance

Just over Christmas I was talking to a relative about their new home and they told me they signed up for Mortgage Insurance, through the TD Bank. I thought everyone knew about not getting this type of Insurance though the banks, but I guess not. So once again just to remind everyone of the problems you can have with mortgage insurance, here is a link to the CBC Market place show, about the problem. Please pass this around to your family and friends, so they don't get caught in the same mess. Happy New Years to you and your family!
http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/in_denial/

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I didn't understand what the relation between the mortgage and life insurance. Please be more elaborate and share some extra detail about the point that you are talking of. Your post just made me confused.
product liability insurance